Thursday, June 4, 2009

A shot in the dark

So, I've decided to start a blog, and it's making me feel kind of like I'm 13 all over again. Will I be popular? Will people think I'm funny? My social anxiety is turned up to 11.

BUT, I've decided to shelf all that and treat this more like a place for me to collect my thoughts, archive my projects, and perhaps learn a little bit about writing along the way. This space will be dedicated to, as the title says, pretty things. I know that's vague, but it will allow me to explore new interests. Topics are likely to include: cooking, sewing, crafts, decorating, and possibly writing. I haven't made up my mind about that last one yet.

Anyway, welcome, and I hope we become friends. Let's make a deal right now: I will try my best not to bore you to death if you promise to play nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment